Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Thinking

Just now I spent five minutes thinking about how our cleaning lady cleans (while I was searching for my glasses).  Is there a pattern to what she leaves on the counter and what she puts up?  Does she always put stuff in the same place?  Does she think we are messy?

I found my glasses and concluded no, no, and definitely yes.

What a waste of five minutes of my time.

Other random things I wasted time thinking about today.

Whether Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Apple could send me so many emails that I stopped patronizing their websites?  

Whether I could make myself seasick by swinging my hammock hard enough?

Why I only feel the urge to pee in the shower on the day it was cleaned?

Whether Amy was alive, after she told me she thought she might have appendicitis but she wasn't going to call anyone until the morning?  (Note:  this was only wasted b/c I see by Amy's post that she is indeed still alive, yet choose not to answer my VM yesterday inquiring as to whether she was alive or my TC today when I felt bad, that she might actually not be alive.)

1 comment:

  1. i sent you a message today! I didnt answer your phone call b/c I was at dinner with a bunch of people! i'm sorry i suck at life. I am currently alive. and I look forward to conversing with you soon!

    ReplyDelete