Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Hitching

First of all, I just got done talking to Clayton and Kristen to tell them happy 1 year. Then got on here and saw Clayton's comment. So here's your shoutout:

Clayton and Kristen have been married for one year, and sources tell me that their marriage has been consumated for approximately one year and 34 minutes as of the time of this posting

Now to Eddie and Meagan's wedding. I only got in trouble 3 times, which is pretty good for me. Once for having my hands on my hips while I walked down the isle during rehearsal (but, ironically not for snapping my fingers at Eddie's grandma during rehearsal). Once for playing basketball at the church in my tux (Clayton's idea not mine, what can I say, I'm a follower). Once for yelling at the reception (I will steadfastly maintain that I was simply trying to help Meagan's sister out, but after much discussion with Lindsay do understand that I should not have done it).

Met the female kris umphlett. Watched Kris norris dance with my wife. Met a lot of Eddie and Meagan's friends. Kept clayton and kristen up with my snoring.

What I am remember most of the wedding was the last image: Eddie doing a burnout in his camaro (sp?) with Meagan yelling out the window: "I hope I don't die!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment