Thursday, June 11, 2009

Patience

Just got back from watching Man of La Mancha with Lindsay and my parents, which reminds me: my friends Trey and Kelly are really patient parents.

I'm not talking about them putting up with their daughter.  She's not even one yr old (just wait for middle school,) and she's like the perfect child anyway.

I mean they are patient with me.  So far these are my accomplishments.

I taught Lexie to knock over cups full of water and laugh.

I have given her following objects to play with:  A whole keychain of keys.  Not only do they make noise, they are dangerous and dirty, and babies put everything in their mouth.  The remote to my fart machine.  A huge shopping bag - can you say choking hazard?  2 small baby snakes and a spider.

I can't wait till she is a little older and I can teach her words that sound like bad words.  Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment