Lindsay and I are almost off for our less than 24 hour trip to Winston-Salem for her sister's graduation. Apparently, even though it is a high school graduation, the rule is you have to wear an actual dress shirt and not just a button up shirt. I tell Lindsay that I don't want to wear the colored dress shirts she picked out because I will sweat through them. She doesn't believe me that I only sweat through my dress shirts and not other button up shirts. She says: "Do you always wear your coat at work?" I say: "Unless I am in my office or check for sweat stains first." She says: "Well wear a coat to graduation" That didn't work well.
I also just learned that Sanuks are out for graduations. THEY ARE CLOSED TOED SHOES. They should count.
Anyway, my mom doesn't like it when I tell people that I am not going to be home. She thinks we will get robbed. She doesn't know about this blog, but if she did know, and knew that I was telling people we were going to winston-salem, I would just tell her, look mom, if the house gets robbed I will know it is either Amy, Clayton, Andrew, Aaron, or Trey. These are my only readers. Maybe I should tell my mom about the blog to boost readership. Maybe not.
Formula Development: Age of Appearance
-
I am currently working on my next theory. But i need some help.
Often when at work the questions is posed "how old do I look".
I am proposed that anyone ...
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment