Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Decisions

Here's my list of decisions that I am currently (as in right now as I type the blog) having a hard time deciding about.

1) Do I get a new TV?  I really want a large TV and there are some good deals out there b/c a) it's March when the new models come out; b) Circuit City is going out of business; c) Best Buy is trying to compete w/ CC's low prices.  It would be awesome to inaugurate the new tv w/ March Madness.  On the other hand, do I really need it?  It would make the Directv go up?  Do I get plasma or lcd?  Which one of the four thousand models?

2) Do I take off next Mon and Tues?  Lindsay is off and really want to.  Plus I have to do three more school classes by next friday.  On the other hand, I also need billable hours at work.  I don't know.

3) Do I like Lost?  On the one hand, it keeps me interested.  On the other hand, it never really answers a single question.  If you are a watcher you know what I mean.

4)  What kind of molding I want to put up in my house?  I can't decide if I want to put a chair rail in the hall and/or master bath.

5) What restaurant scores higher on the value menu...Chilis or McAllisters?

What do you think?  Do you have any decisions you are trying to make?

3 comments:

  1. i have several decisions i'm making, some very serious, some not unimportant but not as serious. but i don't want to discuss them right now. maybe you'll hear more later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm buying a car on saturday. which one? i have no idea. my only requirement is that it have 4wd. luckily the firm represents a guy who owns seven dealerships and he is pulling a bunch of different cars for me to look at and test drive. he is also giving me a heck of a deal on whatever i pick out. i was initially thinking 4runner or x-terra, but he kinda talked me out of the x-terra.

    vz, in response to your restaurant quandry, for me it is a no brainer. since catherine works at maggiano's, and maggiano's and chili's are owned by the same company, and catherine gets 50% off of up to four meals for any of the restaurants owned by that company, chili's wins hands down for value. that probably didn't really help you with your decision though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im trying to decide how im going to pay for next month's rent since i got laid off from my job.

    make sure you're TV's at least 60" wide, @$$hole. ..

    :) jk

    ReplyDelete