Saturday, February 7, 2009

Quickie

Sorry about last night. I was out past curfew and Lindsay and I had to sneak in to my parent's house. I didn't want to make any unnecessary noise and wake them up, so I went straight to bed.

I'm off to Chapel Hill w/ my dad (who is ready) and my mom (who is not ready), who is getting dropped off at my granddad's house.

The game is at 4:00 it's 8:45 and I am up and dressed. I am not a happy camper.

I will make up for this tonight w/ an extended "commenting on comments."

When I saw my dad this morning he said "Look, I am wearing Carolina blue...because your mother made me." If he cheers for UVA, even once, we will have issues. He went to UNC and Thomas Jefferson has been dead for hundreds of years.

1 comment:

  1. so true -- but he built his house like thomas jefferson's -- that loyalty runs deep. can i mention that i got to sleep until 11am that morning and it was soooo great being able to sleep later than john!

    ReplyDelete