Friday, January 30, 2009

Dates

There's been lots of talk about visiting Asheville, but no action. And we all know how much I hate actionless talk. So here is a somewhat official weekend schedule for when it would be good to visit. First come, first serve on the bed so don't dilly-dally. Also, for you boys, I will put weekends when Lindsay is on-call. Those are great weekends to come see me because I get bored. All dates are Fri to Sat

Mar 13-15 - Lindsay is on call Friday Night, Sleeping all day Saturday, and then on call all day Sunday. It's also the ACC Tournament, so some guy needs to come and watch the games with me.

Mar 20-22 - Lindsay off, John off - Great Week. NCAA Tournament Rd 2 and I have HDTV.

Mar 27-29 - Lindsay on call Fri night and Sunday. NCAA Tournament Rd 4 - come watch it with me.

Apr 3-5 - Lindsay off (for now), John off. Final Four on Saturday night.

Apr 17-19 - Lindsay off (for now), John off. Good weekend. Sunday is also Eastern Orthodox Easter if your interested.

Alright, so now that you have the dates you better start coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment