Due to some scheduling issues, UNC game + I wanted to eat at Chilis + I need sleep, I was only able to watch the recap show and the first hour of the season premiere. I was planning to post my guesses as to what would happen in the last hour, but as usual I have no idea. Instead, I'm going to make some general comments:
1) Some of my favorite characters died and never came back - the brother and sister, echo --- at least finally anna lucia or whatever her name is came back. why can't echo come back, his brother's plane did.
2) Was Ben telling the truth when he said if you move the island you can never come back - or was it just a trick. If he is telling the truth is that why Widmore can't come back.
3) I am more inclined to think that Widmore was financing Dharma. And that Ben screwed all that up.
4) I don't prefer tv shows where I have to pause and think about it for 5 minutes in order to figure out what they are talking about.
5) I was surprised that in the one hour preview, the two dudes were so adamant that ben was bad. Makes me think maybe he isn't.
6) Could there be two dorkier dudes? "Sawyer would call you stripee" "He would call you mr necktie" --- Really, I don't think so. Are these guys really writing Lost, because thankfully the dialogue is better than that.
7) Eventually, they better freaking explain why some people time travel on the island and others don't. And how do some of the ones who aren't time traveling know it is happening the the people who are time traveling. Confusing, huh? Now you see why I had to pause the show.
Bedtime - playing in my first (team's second) bball game tomorrow at 7:30.
vz, when you get to it, who was the woman at the end?
ReplyDelete