Friday, January 23, 2009

Updates

Basketball team - Won 68 to 28 or something like that.  I had four points and one horribly missed wide open right handed layup that I will call a pass, thanks to my teammate getting the rebound and putting in it in.

Lost - spoiler ********** ok Kris, I recognized her too.  She is the lady who wouldn't sell Desmond the ring for Penny way back when and who told him he had to go to the island or the world was doomed.  I imagine we are at least supposed to think that she is Daniel Farraday's mother.  (Just in case you were wondering, I didn't get that off the top of my head.  After I finished watching, I googled "woman at end of lost episode" and clicked on the first link.)

Lindsay - Has some sort of national test on Saturday morning (used to judge the residency programs).  She is, as I'm sure you all would guess, nervous about it.

Lindsay and John - Going out to dinner with a couple, of whom the male is a lawyer in the Asheville office of my firm on Friday.  Going to the house of a couple of whom the male is a lawyer in the h'ville office of my firm on Saturday.  Also, going to see my parents.  Sunday we are in town and not working, so we will get to go to church.

John - I have another basketball game at 1:00 on Saturday.  I am playing a team with the two sons of one of the paralegals from my office.  They played before us tonight so I got to meet most of the family which was cool.

2 comments:

  1. So, this is the second time in a row you have spoiled Lost for me. I come for an update on the life of the Veazeys and I get blind sided by some Lost nonsense. What if I decide someday that I want to watch the series from the beginning? You keep putting stuff in here that just doesn't fit.

    That's what she said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Aaron. I think focusing your blog and making the post have more substance about things in your life that matter would be good. I guess what i'm saying is you need a slightly better thesis. Just typing about random crap doesn't warrent blog visits much less commenting. You have been doing better at this and I appreciate it. If you get it straightened up that makes everyone happy.

    That's what she said.

    ReplyDelete