Thursday, January 8, 2009

Update

I've got some things going on some of you might not know about.

1) I'll be in Chapel for MLK, Jr. weekend.  Lindsay will too, so get in touch if you want to hang out.

2) I am a student again.  I am getting a LLM (legal masters degree) in Taxation from NYU.  I start class on Monday and am taking Property Taxation.  There are lots of cool things about this, like I can get cheap computers and Microsoft products again.  Then there are some not so cool things like having to study and "go to class" and also have a full-time job.  Too bad I am not super-human like Lindsay and able to live on 4.5 hours of sleep a day.

3) I am on a basketball team, with several of my high school friends who go to First Baptist Hendersonville.  Our games are in the Hendersonville High School Gym so that should be fun.

Oh, and Lindsay and I are . . .

Just Kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment