Good news on the Green Means Go T-shirt issue. I found a second large in my house. So unless it is a kid's large or something, that means maybe I have one bad luck shirt and one good luck shirt. The only worry I have is keeping the identical shirts separated.
Yesterday, I forgot to post because I was at basketball practice and then I came home and worked. Yep, basketball practice. I am on the First Baptist of Hendersonville basketball team. Hmm. Hanging out w/ Baptists - that's something I am familiar with. I am going to be number 14 of course. We don't have our jersey's yet so we had to get some old t-shirts with numbers and three old jerseys from the "athletic office" closet at the church. The old jerseys were pretty cool and one of them was number 14. It's mine now.
i gave you two L shirts. your welcome.
ReplyDeleteis there a 21? i would eat that up. hook me up.
clayton